A Special Message

Auxiliary member Anthony Turner received an e-mail from Capt. Paul Wiedenhoeft, one of our dearly missed runners who ran the first two years. He’d like to tell Team Coast Guard that he’s ringing a cowbell for everyone. Capt. W’s message:

COW BELL! Go Team 1790! MUG! 

Anthony,
 Truly special memories of all aspects of the B2V experience. Preparing, running, riding along with you cheering, ringing a little cow bell, helping at transition areas, even partying with a great collection of team coast guard. 
I am glad to see some new faces and a good representation of "3-peaters" on the team.
 Looking forward to tracking progress on line as you continue to press the technology envelopes of public affairs in the desert.
 CAPT W
 p.s. I injured my back throwing bags onto the army plane that took me out of Haiti. It took 3 weeks to heal but I'm okay now.


You are in our thoughts, Captain!!