Good Morning from the East Coast!

I am currently TDY in D.C. working with the Armed Forces Inaugural
Committee; besides the incredibly rewarding experience it has been a
lot of fun to try out new places to run (have to stay in shape for
race day!). One of the best parts of running around D.C. is you never
know who you will run into...When I was running in the mall area I
ended up running side by side with a Two Star General on his lunch
break. He thought he was the only crazy one running in the cold, and
asked why I was braving the cold weather as well. I told him about B2V
and he thought it sounded like an amazing event and he wished Team
Coast Guard good luck.

I hope you are all getting your workouts in...and I look forward to
getting back to LA-LB and the warm weather!

Have a great weekend Team 1790,
LTjg Young
Baker to Vegas Team Co-Captain