Notes from this Past Weekend

This past Saturday I met with the volunteers for the race and they are just as excited as all of us to participate. We have a really great mix of active duty, civilian, auxiliary and reserves all helping so I cannot be more thrilled about our team volunteers. Also two more official forms were submitted today, getting more final paperwork out of the way!

I was out at Huntington Beach this weekend and did not see anyone so did a run by myself. I actually like running near the pier in the AM...lots of fun people and surroundings too look at and relatively flat!

If anyone is interested in setting up a run this week please let me know. Otherwise, look for a run this upcoming weekend! Keep running and FYI...the run is only 24 days away! Let us know if you have any questions/concerns.

Your Team Captains,
LTjg Stephanie Young and DC1 Nate Wissmann